Antonio Iraci was born in Misterbianco, Italy, on 11 April 1961. He graduated from the Faculty of Architecture of Reggio Calabria with full marks in 1988. Antonio then founded the Archline Studio in January of 1989 with the intent to open an architecture laboratory that uses design opportunities as an area of research and experimentation.
The studio deals with private residential construction, commercial, industrial and public works, accommodation, and industrial design, thoroughly managing the creation process, from concept to the construction site.
In the course of Antonio’s vast professional activity, he realizes small and large-scale designs, directing all compositional choices from the existing initial design towards a substantial symbolic departure of the project, thus leading the experimentation of a new aesthetic concept through the signs of pure minimalism.
At the beginning of each creative process, guidelines for the composition of the plans are generally deduced from an urban framework and a series of obstacles from the distance of the structures to the roads and the various insertions in the façade, all considering the architectural form.
The use of many elements of contemporary language is added to the essentiality of these two compositional gestures, such as folding, interlocking, volume, projections, empty and full chiaroscuro, masses, and transparencies.
Various outer surfaces also highlight Antonio’s projects, such as the grafting result between monolithic blocks. A geometric world where curves are at most, are an obligation generated by the place and surfaces, as transparent as possible, and spaces are reduced to interlocking lines and inside and outside are part of the same continuum, extending the outdoors.
Designing architecture is a dynamic process, a path that leads to continuous discoveries.
Iscirzione all'albo della privincia di Catania, N° 741
- 2019, Flacon Building, Exhibition space, Moscow, under construction
- 2019, Internorm Showroom, St. Petersburg, project
- 2018, Villa M, Tirana, Albania, under construction
- 2018, Gjiri Llalzit, Masterplan, Durres, Albania, project
- 2018, Green Coast Resort, Tirana, Albania, under construction
- 2017, Green Coast Lungomare, Tirana Albania
- 2017, Residential Tower Building, Tirana, Albania, under construction
- 2016 Hotel, Beirut, project
- 2016, Miscela d’Oro temporary exhibition, Expo Singapore, Singapore
- 2015, Notre Dame de Louaize, Beirut, Church, under construction
Executive offices, Sports Hall
- 2015, Air Branch, Hotel, Catania
- 2014, Men’s clothing store, Seven, Vienna, project
- 2014 Zash Country Boutique Hotel, Catania
- 2010, Zekstra Offices, Belgrade
- 2010, Romano House Catania Luxury Hotel, Catania
- 2004, Hard Rock Cafe, Catania