C.M.P. Solmar S.r.l.
For over 50 years, C.M.P. SOLMAR has been offering select slabs from the best Italian and foreign quarries. Quality, assortment, swift delivery, customer service, and competitive prices are just some of their many strengths.
The company was born from the union between two historical societies: C.m.p. Commercio Marmi Pregiati and Solmar. The company is based in Cantù, in Brianza’s furniture district, only thirty minutes from Milan and the airports of Milan Malpensa and Bergamo Orio al Serio.
Their numbers are:
50 years of history and activity.
16,000 square meters. Cantù headquarters, of which 8,000 covered, including offices, showroom, and warehouse;
2 warehouses between Cantù and London;
300 materials in stock;
1,500 worldwide deliveries in 2018;
100 days a year in the quarry;
15 employees, including agents, and direct and indirect sellers.
The Stone Gallery:
A unique space, made available to customers, architects, and designers, where all raw materials are exhibited as masterpieces of nature.
C.M.P. SOLMAR hopes that their Stone Gallery will inspire your future projects.
Quality stones, selected by experts, used to enhance each project. A warehouse in Italy and one in Great Britain, quickly delivers the raw materials all over the world.
Wonderful marble, from quarries around the globe.
More than 200 types, all characterized by their high quality and for such perfect workmanship.
Unique and wonderful. A worldwide exclusive.
- Valentine Grey: natural design, unpredictable and elegant, perfect for the indoors and outdoors.
- Valentine Red: a precious marble with a bright red color embellished by its scarlet veins.
C.M.P. SOLMAR specializes in this incredibly durable material, suitable for any use. They have an extensive assortment with more than 100 types.
The Rocks: They trade some of the most essential rocks on the market.
Onyx: a transparent material with infinite chromatic varieties.
Official Reseller OKITE: A revolutionary product for floors, kitchen countertops, shower walls, and decorative wall coverings.
This stone provides multifunctional surfaces with an elegant appearance, not requiring further sealing.
The Quarries: The company’s privileged relationship with quarries (in Italy and abroad) allows them to select and purchase weekly blocks of the highest quality.
Sawing and Processing:
The sawing and sheet processing is fulfilled with much care according to the customer’s request (smoothed, polished, satin, flamed, and brushed), always checking the finished product’s quality.
Logistics and Delivery:
The delivery of SOLMAR CMP slabs is carried out worldwide, quickly and with outstanding professionalism.
Experienced personnel follow every stage of the storage of materials carefully.
Sales and service:
The company supports customers before, during, and after the acquisition with professionalism and extreme care.
The complete cycle:
- Quarry Selection. Every week, the company selects the best slabs from various quarries to ensure the warehouses are refueled daily.
- Sawing and processing. Once the block has been sawn, the slabs are carefully processed according to the customer’s request.
- Warehouses and assortment. More than 300 materials are available. Thanks to two warehouses in Italy and England, the response to the needs of customers is immediate.
- Sales and service. Customers are supported before, during, and after the purchase.
- Logistics and delivery. The slabs’ delivery is carried out worldwide promptly and with outstanding professionalism by qualified personnel.